HOSTED BUYER INCLUSIONS
Destination Direct Canada understands that organizations have tight budgets. This often means association executives miss out on educational opportunities and valuable time to interact with potential DMO partners – opportunities that could save them money!
That’s why we have lined up a great group of Supplier Partners who collectively are funding your trip! Here are the inclusions qualified buyers will be covered for:
- Round trip from your Canadian home base to Destination Direct in Ottawa, by air or rail.*
- Transfer from Ottawa Airport or the VIA Rail train station to Les Suites, our Host Hotel.
- Your private hotel suite accommodation at Les Suites Hotel Ottawa for arrival Tuesday, January 31 departing Friday, February 3, 2017. All participants will have complimentary WiFi at the hotel.
- All group meals during your stay.
- Most of the offsite events Hosted Buyers will be attending will be taking place at the Shaw Convention Centre, which is adjacent to Les Suites. Regardless, know that you will be chauffeured and kept warm with our wonderful transportation partner, wherever we go!
- Complimentary access to special experiential activity on Tuesday, January 19.
- Complimentary access to REVEAL Social 2017 on Wednesday, February 1.
- Complimentary access to CSAE Tête-à-Tête Tradeshow, including Breakfast, Lunch and all Keynote presentations.
- Complimentary registration to MPI Ottawa Charity Auction & Dinner on Thursday, February 2.
- Transfer from Les Suites, back to Ottawa Airport or the VIA Rail station for your trip home.
With an offering this awesome, you do need to know about the few things that are NOT included:
- Parking at your local airport/train station.
- Your personal, incidental expenses such as meals or beverages consumed outside the set group activities, and things like laundry, newspapers, chewing gum…
If you have any questions about these inclusions, please contact Patricia Pearson, our Task Master Maestro or call her at 613-355-6763.
* Destination Direct Canada will work with you to find the most suitable time and mode of transport possible. Due to partner agreements, we may not be able to accommodate all requests.