HOSTED BUYER INCLUSIONS
Destination Direct Canada understands that most associations have tight budgets. This often means association executives miss out on important educational opportunities and valuable time to interact with potential DMO partners – opportunities that could put money right back into the association coffers!
That’s why we have lined up a great group of Supplier Partners who are collectively funding your trip to Ottawa! Here’s a list of what’s included when you are approved as a Hosted Buyer at Destination Direct Canada.
- Round trip from your Canadian home base to Destination Direct in Ottawa, by air or rail.*
- Return transfer from Ottawa Airport or the VIA Rail train station to our Host Hotel.
- A one-bedroom suite at our Host Hotel, arriving Monday, January 29th and departing on Wednesday, January 31st, 2017. All participants will have complimentary WiFi at the hotel.
- All group meals during your stay.
- Transportation to all offsite events.
- Complimentary access to REVEAL Social 2018 on Tuesday, January 30th.
- Complimentary access to CSAE Tête-à-Tête Tradeshow on Wednesday, January 31st, including breakfast, lunch and all keynote presentations.
With an offering this awesome, you do need to know about the few things that are NOT included:
- Parking at your local airport/train station.
- Your personal, incidental expenses such as meals or beverages consumed outside the set group activities, and things like laundry, newspapers, chewing gum…
If you have any questions about these inclusions, please contact Patricia Pearson or call her at 613-355-6763.
* Destination Direct Canada will work with you to find the most suitable time and mode of transport possible. Due to partner agreements, we may not be able to accommodate all requests.